I'll Sleep in December

NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month, is an annual event, which takes place each November, where budding authors attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. It's wild and crazy and a helluva lot of fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City Metro Area, Oklahoma, United States

It's just me, being me, and everything that being me entails...My life. My way. Any questions?

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Some Ideas

I've written down some ideas for my next NaNo novel, but damned if I know where they are. The only one I can find, titled "The Three" is on my hard drive, but the others, which I typed and printed out, are misplaced. Great.

I think I'm going to develope "The Three" into my next entry.

I'm still working on last year's novel. I have ten chapters, but I can't seem to get the remaining 4 chapters down. The story's been running around in my head, but I can't seem to sit long enough to get it out. I think because of all the stress in my life at present, it's keeping me from being focused.

My family didn't support my participation last year. They thought that I could find other things to do with my time. There are people in my family that don't want me to do what I love to do, which is write. My dream is to publish a book. Leaving here is the only thing I can do. I know I have the talent, the drive, and the desire, and if I can't get support for my dreams from my own family, then why should I stay? Leaving right now is not in the cards, but as soon as it is, I'm going to pursue my dream with gusto. I need to surround myself with positive people and good vibes, things that are lacking here.

I hope I am not still here when November rolls around. I'm working on the goal of leaving. I need help. Since no one will help me, then it's up to me.

--MorelaterZ--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home