I'll Sleep in December

NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month, is an annual event, which takes place each November, where budding authors attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. It's wild and crazy and a helluva lot of fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City Metro Area, Oklahoma, United States

It's just me, being me, and everything that being me entails...My life. My way. Any questions?

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Now the planning begins

I have a month to get the parts of the story I think I'm going to write together in a coherent way so I can just start writing on November 1st.

I'm going to get a separate web page to post my writing once I get started. That way I'll have a backup to the copy that will be on my hard drive.

If you are interested in joining the NaNoWriMo madness, click here to sign up.

--MorelaterZ--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home